Virtuous Care Solutions
Inspired | Innovative | In-Home Care
Caregiver - CNA or HHA
About Virtuous Care Solutions
Experience Matters. One of the first private home care companies in the country, we continue to lead the industry - influencing national policy while advocating tirelessly on behalf of our clients.
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide excellent care for an adult with limited physical abilities? We are currently seeking dedicated Home Care professionals to join our team as a Caregiver! Virtuous Care Solutions is focused on providing high quality care to our clients; we offer opportunities in communities and private homes. Caregivers with a CNA or HHA certification are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs). Caregivers provide personal care services to assist clients with ADLs to maintain the client's safety and comfort in their residence.
• Create meaningful experiences. Caregivers develop a relationship with clients to provide excellent care to meet client needs. We categorize these activities as client engagement and work to match the caregiver and client for optimal satisfaction. Examples of client engagement might be: reading the newspaper, enjoying a walk in a nearby park, doing a crossword or puzzle together, attending exercise or educational classes, etc.
• Provide a high level of customer service. We set an expectation that all Virtuous Care Solutions employees will provide a high level of service to our clients. While it's great when a client's basic needs are met, we expect our Caregivers to be the best of the best; and sometimes this means going above and beyond! Candidates with a high level of professionalism, attention to detail, great communication skills, openness to receive and accept feedback, and a desire to learn and grow are who we are looking for to join our team!
Qualifications and Skills
• Certification and/or Licensure. All applicants must have a current CNA or HHA certification.
• Experience. An ideal candidate has 1 - 2 years of working experience; if you have less than one year of experience, you should still apply! All candidates should have experience with Dementia and elderly populations. Experience working in any of the following areas highly desirable: Hospice, Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Overnights.
• Availability. We will do our best to match your availability with a client's schedule and preferences. We offer on-call and live-in opportunities when available, as well. Availability for every other weekend a must.
• Preferred skills or qualifications. Personal vehicle a plus (must have valid driver’s license, insurance and registration), comfortability with shift documentation and using technology to communicate with supervisors.
Benefits and Perks
• Benefits. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical coverage, 401k retirement option, paid holiday and sick time and other voluntary benefits. We also offer a robust Employee Assistance Program and Training and Workshop opportunities for your professional development.
• Support Through a Culture of Learning and Employee Engagement. Although Caregivers are working remotely, our dedicated Case Management and Scheduling team are focused on building relationships with clients and caregivers alike. When you join the team at Virtuous Care Solutions, you have access to our resources!